2024 Spring training program – parker
Join us for a dynamic experience led by top-tier instructors, dedicated to honing your skills, fostering growth and unleashing your full potential on the field.
january 13 – february 17, 2024 Saturdays
The 2024 Spring Training Program takes place over the course of 6 weeks.
Competitive workouts geared towards competitive ball players
Expert instruction from top-notch baseball coaches
Enjoy a small group training with a great player to coach ratio
Saturdays: For players aged 11-18u during the 2024 season
- Pitching Session from 9a-1030a – led by Mike Koons and Gameday Staff
- Defense Session – from 1030a-NOON – led by Jose Diaz + Doug Bernier and Gameday Staff
- Hitting Session from Noon-130p – led by Rick Eisenberg and Gameday Staff
1 Session $350
2 Sessions $600
3 Sessions $800
Example: Pitching Session + Hitting Session would be $600 for the 6 week training program
REGISTRATION is now CLOSED as of 1.12.24. Please contact Mike@road2gameday.com for further information.
9:00 – 10:30 AM
Saturdays: Youth 11 – 18U
- Led by Mike Koons and Gameday Staff
During the STP, Gameday will have catchers integrated with pitchers to allow for work on receiving, blocking and throwing from live pitchers. The STP will focus on receiving, blocking, footwork, game calling and developing better POP times to become better defenders behind the plate. While working on the specific catching skills required to play the position and also working alongside the pitchers, the STP for catchers is a unique opportunity to focus on becoming a better defender in a controlled environment so players can excel in competition once games begin!
OUR BASEBALL INSTRUCTORS IN PARKER
Frequently Asked Questions
What will my player work on?
We have 3 Sessions that you can choose that specialize in:
- Pitching: Develop precision, strength, and strategy on the mound through targeted pitching drills and personalized coaching.
- Catching: Hone catching skills with specialized techniques, agility training, and strategic insights to become a reliable force behind the plate.
- Hitting: Perfect the art of hitting through a structured program that emphasizes mechanics, timing, and situational awareness for a powerful and consistent performance at the plate.
- Defense: Enhance fielding prowess with focused drills, positioning strategies, and defensive techniques to fortify your player’s skills across all positions on the diamond.
What do I need to bring?
Players should wear baseball attire and bring equipment needed for each session.
Pitching and Defense sessions players will need their gloves only. Hitters will need a batting helmet and bat. Catchers need to have a full set of catching equipment and catchers mitt.
How much does a session cost?
1 Session $350
2 Sessions $600
All 3 Sessions $800
How long is a session?
Each Session consists of 1 Hour and 30 Minutes of Baseball Instruction.
Each of the sessions is limited in capacity and will sell out. Players will work in small working group format and the practice plans will progressive through the 6 week course.